my visit to the Barranquilla carnival museum The carnival of barranquilla is a festival on the caribbean coast, in which it is only worth being completely happy, it is full of many moments to enjoy and laugh, I had never had the opportunity to go to the museum that is in his honor, maybe because I live a little far from him, but without a doubt I am glad that thanks to the teacher I was able to visit him and learn more about his history. Behind each representative symbol of the carnival such as the marimonda, the alligator man, the cumbia, or the mapale dance, there is a significant story that gave rise to them. referring a little more to the visit to the museum, it began on the top floor where there was a giant screen where they showed us a documentary about the origins of the barranquilla carnival, they showed us its history and the way it all started. There were a lot o...
Talking and remembering my life plans was great! Many things have changed in my life. something that has changed and that is very curious is how before I wanted to be a Doctor but today I am studying to be an accountant, The Angie of the past would be very surprised with the career I choose. almost three years ago I was going travel with my family and my boyfriend to San Andres on vacation, but the pandemic came and we had to lock ourselves up at home for our health. And my mother said we were going to go this year at last!
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario